My classmate of German class invited me to the concert. She was born in Kazakhstan and now lives in Vienna.
The Wiener Konzerthaus which opened in 1913 and is situated in the third district in Vienna.
The hall is called Großer Saal with 1,840 seats.
The concert program is as follows.
1. Aktoty Raimkulova, Tarlan
2. Alkuat Kazakbayev, Triptych for Kazakh folk instruments, harp and string instruments
3. Franz Schbert, Symphony No3 in d-major.
4. Fakhat-Bi Abdyssagin, God's dwelling
5. Kui shashu
6. Aram Khachaturian, Violin concerto in d-minor
The soloist is Aiman Mussakhajaeva. She graduated from the Tchaikovsky State Conservatory(Moscow), in the class of professor V. Climov.
She won many international competitions such as the Belgrade International Competition, Paganini International Competition, Tokyo International Competition and Eighth Tchaikovsky International Competition.
The compositions represented a fusion of eastern and western culture.
When they finished playing, they received an ungrudging standing ovation from the audiences.
| HOME |